Views

3/16/11

Weather perfect

How are you all feeling? I feel so good, my latin test went pretty good and was a piece of cake and the weather is just amazing! It's only 10 degrees but it feels like 15. When the weather is good I always feel ok haha. Wore my new blue jeans today and got a lot of hate on it from a lot of diffrent people but I really don't care. A lot of girls I know also said that they loved it, a bit diffrent from all the boring jeans and I totally agree! My friend shot some pictures and they look pretty good, my new photographer? hint hint..
Jeans - Andy Warhol
Long blouse - H&M
Gilet - Stradivarius
Converse all star
Watch - Guess
Rings - vintage, bijenkorf, H&M and asos





1 comment:

  1. AAh, wat een leuke foto's..
    Ben ik nu opeens jouw nieuwe fotograaf???
    nice Pics :D!!!!
    jouw bloggers kunnen dit toch niet lzn, maarja.
    xx
    J

    ReplyDelete