Views

10/3/11

Last sunny day of the year

Yeah, and that day is over now! It was our last hot day (in autumn) of the year. Now it only becomes worse, lots of rain and low temperatures (like autumn is supposed to be, unfortunately!).
I was wearing Primark shorts with bare legs for the last time, originally a blouse from France but changed it into a H&M sweater. Also wearing my sendra boots and Guess watch.
Is the weather in your country still hot and summery? Or do you live in a hot country/state?
 Haha it's not about my crazy facial expression, but about the way I did my eye shadow. Have been doing it lately and I've becoming more and more addicted to make-up, it's a long time ago that I was. Totally love this combination, a greenish metallic gel liner with a light green metallic eyeshadow from Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment