Views

10/29/11

New Nelly Boots

I've been hesitating a lot about the question if I should wear heals or not. My height (183 cm) is a very doubtful matter for me, I hate it and can't stand it to say gentle. I know I can't do anything about it and that I can't get any shorter but still it annoys me.
My parents are totally ok with me wearing heels and they also said to me: ' just enjoy your length, lots of people would kill for it'.
Yeah that's true, but damn I hate it... Have cleared my mind and ordered these 13,5 cm high heels, so just going to walk over everybody haha!
Like them very much because they're a bit like the ones from Jeffrey Campbell, only in my price class!

Shoes on my wishlist:
ZARA 


2 comments:

  1. I think it's cool you wear high heels. I'm 1,69 but I'm not getting any taller, no matter how much I want it to. However, my problem is that I just cannot wear heels because I can't walk then, hehe. But being tall is something to be proud of, not something to hate. You should be a model because you're pretty too!

    XXXX Jo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the perfect height girl, really enjoy it! Try to wear boots with heels, that's always so much easier and so femine.
    Thank you a lot :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete