Views

11/15/11

Daphne Groeneveld

She is one of the hottest models at the moment. She's a 16 year old Dutch girl (yeah it makes me kinda proud that we have such beautiful and succesful girls here :) ) and she's so wanted!
Her real entrance to this world came when she was on the cover of Vogue Paris in 2010. 
She walked shows for Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Missoni, Louis Vuitton, Pucci, Etro, Versace, D&G, Prada, Gucci and Marc Jacobs.
She has met Madonna, was the face several brands and go on.
I think she's so beautiful, with her big lips and large eyes. It's weird to imagine that she's almost the same age as me. We could be friends.. Haha weird thought!
She's my newest favourite Dutch topmodel, though I've knew her for a while.
Do you think Daphne is beautiful too?

And not to forget, she's in the campaign of H&M and versace, which will be in stores the 17th of november! 









On the cover of Vogue Paris


For versace and H&M












1 comment: