Views

11/21/11

Dip it in

Abbey Lee Kershaw



Dip-dying. It's a well-known name in the fashion industry. Lots of models + celebrities have gone for this look. It's daring but also very fun. You can experiment with diffrent colours or just stick to one colour. An also well-known hair trend is 'ombre'. You just bleach the end of your hair so it turns out lighter! I love both trend, but my mum doesn't... She won't let me do it! I wanted to bleach my hair (I'm proud of my hair so really don't want it to be pink or purple, even when I see how beautiful it is on dark hair. It's not really me I guess..) but she stopped me from doing it. 

Do you like these trends?

Look at this example of Serena & the post where she shows it

& Of Ivania 

And of Tara & her post  too
PS. she also made a nice video for the Dutch girls, showing you how you can dip-dye your own hair! How awesome :)






No comments:

Post a Comment