Views

11/29/11

Hot collaboration

Every fashion-addicted person has heard the news, h&m will be collaborating with the Italian brand Marni! It was all over my facebook and on several blogs I was looking on.
It is a lot better than the one with Versace, but that's just because Marni is so much more beautiful and it hasn't got that chunky touch what Versace has.
The video really shows the excitement what it's bringing to the designer of Marni and the woman of h&m. They are proud and I totally understand. Only of the little things I see I want to open my wallet and pull out some money to buy that gorgous jacket and earrings.
I like the colourful patterns, it's perfect for spring or any occasion you'd like to wear it too.
Can't wait till it's in stores, the 8th of march.


No comments:

Post a Comment