Views

11/29/11

Last weekend pictures

My friend celebrated her 16th birthday, everything looked so amazingly organised and cute. I just needed to make a picture!



My dad refuses to cook and so do I. Then you eat KFC..

Dadi has a zooming mirror, perfect for razing your brows and putting on make-up. And yeah also for funny pics!

Eating breakfast all alone monday morning. Fresh squeeshed orange juice, yoghurt with chocolate crips and some cracottes, nomnom.

Needed chocolate, so bought some kinder bueno and a new dutch magazine on the train station. The magazine is really nice! More focused on fashion and on bloggers and especially: budget fashion! Me likes.

A kiss to my sister who was in Amsterdam on friday! How unberrased I am, making a picture in the school hallway, haha.

1 comment: