Views

12/30/11

I'm so bad in that

I'm so bad in keeping my blog updated..
Yesterday evening me and my friend Josje went to some bars with my sister and it was total fun but we were home around 4 o'clock and went to bed around half past 4.. Josje had to go around 8 o'clock so she slept barely. I, fortunately, could sleep further. Yes I did. I woke up at 2 o'clock.........
My sister and I planned a night in Leiden, firstly eating my favourite food and then to the movies. We still did that but in such a rush!!

We went to the movie 'New years eve' and it was so funny. There were a lot of really fun and nice characters like Aston Kutcher, Hilary Swank, Jessica Biel, ZAC EFRON, Michelle Pfeiffer etc..
Now I'm off to bed, because tomorrow it's FRICKING 2012 !!!! 
xoxo

ps. what are your plans for tomorrow night??


No comments:

Post a Comment