Views

12/7/11

Todays Outfit: Wave the American flag


I love this jumper. I've been looking for a american flag blouse for a very long time, but never found it, unfortunately. So when I saw this jumper at Forever 21 I knew there was only one right thing to do: buy it. And I've never regretted it. It's not like it's so expensive, but I hate to buy things and later on notice that I've never even worn it. It feels like a waste of my money, even though at that moment it felt so completely right. Furthermore I love the combination of the denim blouse with the cotton jumper. Mixing diffrent textures on eachother gives your outfit such an edgy vibe!









// Jumper, forever 21 // blouse, stradivarius // pants, miss sixty // rings, random // watch, guess // bracelet, jacomijn // orange bracelet, wereldwinkel //

No comments:

Post a Comment