Views

3/1/12

OUTFIT OF THE DAY 'METALLIC BLUE'

I love these pants a lot, because of the two trend mixed together. Metallic and neon blue, so damn cool. Still, a lot of people on my school think it's weird that I'm wearing these jeans.. But I don't care.. They can shout whatever they want or tell me whatever they want, I'm wearing it and I love it. Fashion is to express yourself and not to please the people around you. If fashion had that purpose everyone would be wearing the ugliest things I guess. Don't ever get down by people judging your sense of fashion!! It's for yourself and for no one more !!

Jeans, Andy Warhol - Jumper, Forever 21 - Boots, lazimani - Necklace, h&m - Watch, Guess - Bracelets, just random (wearing a lot of them)






1 comment:

  1. I love your pants. Love your whole outfit!!
    Following you now. Follow back?

    xoxo
    annpaige
    http://annpaigefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete