Views

4/6/12

Antwerp 6 april 2012

So here's a little photodiary of my day with my grandmother in Antwerp. Hope you enjoy it!


We started the day at Inno with some nice cake and a drink. Of course I've got the chocolate one.. Addicted!

My favourite bag by my side. My amazing studded duffle bag.

As you might know my favourite store is Forever 21 and now there's one in Antwerp. I was so thrilled about this and put so many great things in my basket, but then the fire alarm went off and everybody had to go outside... The fire fighters came and the only thing I could think about was: OH NO I'VE GOT TO GET MY BAG WITH CLOTHING!

                Lunch with grandmother at 'Horta', my favourite dining place in Antwerp. I had the club                      sandwich, so delicious



At the end of the day, 4 bags filled with clothing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment