Views

3/29/12

Outfit, 29 march 2012

So here I am, writing a post about my outfit of the day. There's just not much inspiration in me, my testweek sucked it out of my body I think. But I still wanted to show you my  outfit, because I think it's still a very relaxed one. I love the combination of colours - green and brown - it gives that warm feeling of autumn. Dammit, it's summer.. Okay, but well hope you like my outfit and let me know what you think! I hope the weather will be better soon, because I love to go outdoors without a coat and long pants :)
jeans - zara , top - isis , coat - sting , boots - sendra , bag - steve madden , bracelets - random (arm party)





1 comment:

  1. Very cute, looks comfortable and stylish!!!

    xoxo
    annpaige
    http://annpaigefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete