Views

3/27/13

G'mornin!

Goodmorning everyone. Another day with the sun shining in my eyes When waking up. Well, not really. I could barely open my eyes and couldn't see the sun at all because of my curtains. It's almost the end of march which means spring has already begun and it's suppose to be warmer and more alike to summer. Here in Holland, it's darn cold! The temperture is just above 0 degrees and the sun makes it a bit warmer but not enough to wear your spring coat.. And to make it even worse... I have a disease called "pfeiffer" which makes me extremely tires and ill, like all the time. I really hope it is becoming better when it is turning real spring weather, because i want sun. Nothing more, nothing less! What about you guys? Can you handle this weather any longer or is it going great in your town? Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment